Friday, February 17, 2006

good help is hard to find

After You left I got Mad. Mad is the electrician. Then D asked La to send over Da to set up the internet. He got it working, then he said he would send me the bill by email. he said they would turn off the service until they were paid. As he was leaving I asked how I could get the bill by email if the service was turned off. He thought for a moment and then said he would deliver the bill personally. I shouted for Joy, as he passed on his moto. He, as luck would have it, has been looking after Lucky’s pipes. So I had Joy to look at my shower. He recommended a water pressure pump. I showed Mao how to sand the new shelves by doing half of them myself. Then he took over and did half the rest of the job. I then had to decide whether to have a massage by Touch or Ouch across the street at “Massage by the Blind $4/hour”. I hired a carptinter to do the bar shelves, his name is Nok. They don't know what carpinters are; they call them 'woodmen'. So play with that one.

1 comment:

jee said...

This is AMAZING!

get them little stars!

You look happy...